Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Counting down the days

Today is Wednesday, 3 days before I take off for France. I am getting really excited! I still haven't started a research paper that I need to finish before I leave the states, woops. It will get done, I'm not worried about it.
Today I exchanged for my first euros. I ordered 500 euro and had to pay $760. It would have been $740 but I had to pay for overnight shipping because I didn't oder them in time... stupid me.
That money will be going towards my "flat" deposit, key deposit, and keys... why do I have to pay two key fees you ask? I haven't a clue.
yeah.... exciting stuff right here!

Side note- Olympics start soon and I couldn't be more pumped. I really hope there is a place for us to watch the games while in France. I want to shout USA USA USA so badly.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment